So you’ve had some fantastic photos taken, or perhaps your own holiday snaps that you absolutely love. You need to print them(!!) and display them somehow in your home. Here’s some inspiration for you, beyond the canvases, although they can be beautiful too!
1. A digital photo frame. These are great because you can change your photos as often as you like. Apparently some play video clips also! (Time for me to upgrade!)
2. A wall in your hallway, or perhaps up the stairs. I have some black and whites of my kids when they were small that I love. I painted the wall a contrasting colour (I debated for ages between red and purple!) and filled the space with the photos. (Excuse the photo, I was standing on the stairs holding my camera above my head as high as I could to get most of it in!)
3. Silhouettes. I get a lot of comments on this display above my fireplace. It was kind of an awkward shape, and I wanted to do something different. So I selected some action shots of my kids - jumping off the dock, on the trampoline, that sort of thing. I cut them out, and traced them onto black cardstock. Then cut out the shapes on the card. I then painted the background in the photo frames the same colour as my wall, and arranged the photos around until I was happy with them. Voila!
4. Pillows or mugs. There are several companies online that will print your photos onto pillows, mugs or other things. These also make great Christmas presents for friends and family.
5. Creative frames. If you are in any way crafty google “DIY Frames” or check out Pinterest. There are all sorts of interesting frames you can make with a bit of imagination!
I hope that’s given you a starting point, now go and get your photos printed!!